I'm waaaaay late on posting this, but... it's week 4 of Team Pink Eye's fundraising in October, which is Breast Cancer Awareness month. Some time ago I mentioned my participation in this was that people could buy a rant with their donation.
Anyone who donates $10 or more to Team Pink Eye and uses the note 'Lipsticks & Lightsabers' on the donation form will not only be eligible to enter all of this week's Team Pink Eye giveaways (see below) but will also be entitled to have their very own rant written by me, on a subject of their choosing and posted here on Lipsticksandlightsabers.com. The rant is also allowed to include one hyperlink of your choosing, so you can plug your shop, blog, whatever you like.
These rants will have the rant label and will be easy to find by anyone looking through past rants in the future.
You can also choose whether you'd like a clean version or one with expletives!
Terms of Sale:
1. Any person donating $10 or more to Team Pink Eye will be entitled to have a rant written by the author of www.lipsticksandlightsabers.com and published on the blog www.lipsticksandlightsabers.com
2. The donation must include the note "Lipsticks & Lightsabers" in the available note box on the donation form. Use of this note will also indicate agreement with these terms.
3. Proof of donation must be provided to the author.
4. The published rant may include a maximum of one URL of the donator's choosing. This will be included in the introduction at the beginning of the post.
5. The subject of the rant may be determined by the donator, however, final discretion rests with the author and subjects may be rejected if they are deemed to be hateful, targeting an individual or group, or if insufficient information on the subject is available.
6. A preview of the rant can be e-mailed to the donator for minor revisions prior to publication.
7. The length of the rant will vary, and is subject to the author's discretion. No specific length is guaranteed.
8. The timeframe for the completion and delivery of the rant is subject to change, dependent on the level of interest. However, any rant not completed within 2 months (60 days) of the donation date will be eligible for refund at the donator's request.
9. Returns will not be accepted. Completed and delivered rants are not eligible for refunds.
Just click right here and click 'Donate to Frances' who is the Team Pink Eye team captain for donations. Pick any donation amount of $10 or over, and in the note box on the donation form, make sure to include the note: Lipsticks & Lightsabers.
When you've donated, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org letting me know, make sure to include the name/e-mail address on your donation and I'll get back to you to get the details for your rant.
Anyone who donates to get a rant will also be eligible to enter all of this week's giveaways without any extra donation. Just make sure after you've donated you visit the blogs on this list and comment to enter!
Info taken from the Team Pink Eye Blog:
We still have this weeks giveaways and the products being sold with proceeds benefitting TPE to get to the goal. Check those out here: Ragdolls Bath and Beauty, Darling Girl, Silk Naturals, Glamasaurus, Cinnamon Cosmetics, Chequered Lily, Simply Sweet Skin, Unique Pigments, and Whimsy Beading. Our best estimate is that we should have a final total by November 12.
I have submitted paperwork to my new employer to see about a matching contribution. Fingers crossed it comes through and we will have exceeded the $1,000 goal. Regardless, it is overwhelming the response TPE has received and we are honored to have been a part of it.
But it's not over yet! We have some outstanding looks and giveaways today. Todays giveaways are sponsored by Silk Naturals, Darling Girl Cosmetics, Unique Pigments, The Chequered Lily, Linnaeus Cosmetics, Cinnamon Cosmetics, and Going Grey. Details on how to enter are below.
Let's get to it! Team Pink Eye Week Four:
Cupcake's Quirky Corner
g l o s t i x
It's French For Staircase Wit
Just A Domesticated Glitter Goddess
Lacquered, Painted, Polished
My Socks Are Better Than Your Socks
Utopista Beauty Blog